Throughout my IT career, I’ve seen many thousands of technology challenges. I would estimate that most of those challenges are more common than not. Today we’ll talk about some of those challenges.
Tech challenges that trick smart people
- Allowing a browser notification that ended up being from an untrustworthy site, later getting virus notifications (from their browser).
- Plugging in a monitor and not knowing that HDMI often tries to take over as your audio device.
- If they’re on the corporate network, corporate computers are ready to lock you out.
- Not setting up an expiration for their out of the office message - not remembering to turn it off after returning to the office.
- Working on an unplugged laptop, not realizing that power-saving settings often decrease performance, such as WiFi or USB suspending and much more.
Follow our Podcast