Here's why you need to ditch Google Chrome today!
- It is a privacy nightmare.
- "52 companies in the world have access to up to 91% of the average user's web traffic. That's an absolutely sickening figure and it's entirely unacceptable. And FLoC was poised to make it even worse!"
- Source: (11) Chrome is a privacy NIGHTMARE. - YouTube
- FLoC is going sell to you as Interest-based advertising. No matter how they pitch this to you, it's going to equal a corporation obtaining more information about you.
- Google has already admitted to tracking. Why You Should Delete Google Chrome After New Tracking Admission (forbes.com)
- Chrome has 2.6 Billion users. Another reason Google has more data on people than any company, government, medical entity.
- Bottom line is: Google Chrome does not prevent cross-site tracking and could easily do it if they really gave a shit about your privacy. Google is a greedy, terribly company.
Follow our Podcast