Episode 3 of the Manly Hanley Podcast is now live! I’ve attached the show notes below. Thanks for listening!
A thing I commonly hear is how annoyed drivers are with one another. Co-host, Christa, joins me to discuss common frustrations I have with other drivers.
Being Annoyed by Drivers Driving in the Emergency Lane
- Link to the Michigan “Move Over” Law, around the 4-minute mark:
- Officers have pulled drivers over for driving too slow in the “fast lane”.
Twitter page of a Sgt. Stating He pulls people over for this.
- Link to the actual law in Michigan
People not using turn signals
- Study where The Society of Automotive Engineers studied 12,000 drivers and concluded things such as:
- (Around the 14-minute mark).
- 42% of drivers that didn’t use a turn signal said they simply “didn’t have time” for it.
- 23% of drivers admitted they were just too lazy.
Follow our Podcast