Episode 6 of the Manly Hanley Podcast is now live! I’ve attached the show notes below. Thanks for listening!
In Episode 6 of the Manly Hanley Podcast, Randy is joined by Co-host Christa where they introduce a new series, “Being a Musician”. Christa outlines the format for the types of questions that will be asked during series, asking Randy about being a musician.
- Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds giveaway! They will go out to a lucky winner that will be chosen 12am EST on April 28th.
- We’re starting to promote the heck out of this podcast, so turn off your ad blocker! 😉
- My PreSonus mixer is in the shop, but that will not stop our show; We’re determined, and we’re using a back-up mixer for the next couple weeks until we get the StudioLive mixer back to our studio.
Synopsis: This is going to be the first in the series called “Being a Musician”. We will ask different musicians about their perspective in their craft and how big of a role it plays in their life.
The Q&A is in the episode audio, so check it out to catch the rest!
Follow our Podcast
- If you’re a new listener, we’d love to hear from you. You can follow this podcast by visiting RandyHanley.com/Podcast – And a friendly reminder to enter to win the giveaway while visiting
- Randrums on twitter
- Manley Hanley Podcast Facebook page.
- Sign up for BuzzSprout Podcasting paid monthly service by using my link, and we’ll both get a $20 Amazon gift card!