Video is not Randy’s forte, but he’s not giving up, providing his “Audio Check” for 2020.
- Changed my hardware and software configuration for the podcast yet again, and that’s mainly what I’ll cover today.
How is my setup Different today than it was one year ago?
- Tomorrow, it will be exactly One year from the day I did the “Audio Check” episode.
- I talked about advantages and disadvantages to having a USB Microphone
- I discussed what I use and believe in.
- Using an audio interface, that can have multiple mics connected to it and still, ultimately, one USB cable going into your computer.
- There was one major difference in last year’s setup from this years’: It lacked Video.
- This is technically a “podcast”, so I never thought that video was really ever needed. Here’s why I’ve decided to add video.
Why I’ve opened up to the idea of video streaming.
- In the professional world, I’m used to creating a lot of documentation and how-to tutorials for people.
- I’ve streamed tips and tricks-type videos, and life hack type videos.
- The idea of video streaming sounded more appealing to me, because I realized that I, myself, my face, doesn’t have to be on camera all of that time. I can stream my desktop, similar to how I record desktop “screen casts” or “webinars” instead of my big pumpkin-sized melon.
Follow our Podcast