Randy is back for 2021 to share his simplified setup.
How will I deliver the podcast this year?
Believe it or not, I’m simplifying my setup.
- Two tools, saving back to one device.
- Anything that I can do locally, I will
- For the first time, I will be creating the templates with HTML (Tool 1 will be
an open source, cross-platform application called TagSpaces.
Avoiding any vendor lock-in, if you will. It saves my notes to HTML.
Yes, I’ve explored with Markdown, which is also great, but HTML in, HTML
out wins. That is tool 1
- Tool 2 would just be my sync client, which is Synology Drive Client.
It’s nearly identical to Dropbox/OneDrive, but it saves locally, and i can
decide what to do with my data, locally, before it’s handed off to the cloud.
- From there, the HTML can simply be pasted into my blog, images URLs and all.
Follow our Podcast